Do you have a passion for technology and innovation?
Are you looking for a company that invests in and values their employees?
Do you want to work for a company of tomorrow…today?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the position you are looking for!
At Ariel Technologies, we exist to complete the mission! As the premier provider of enterprise security solutions, we help our IC, FedGov, and other clients achieve their mission and better service their customers. As a Security Locksmith II (that has the ability to obtain and hold a TS/SCI with a CI poly or full scope poly), you will be in a position that installs, maintains and repairs locks, key systems, safes and door hardware for a specified operating component as well as on-site maintenance for customer’s access control, intrusion detection and video surveillance systems. You will be an integral part of our team that builds trust by delivering innovative results that complete the mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Install, service and repair various types of locks and security devices.
- Install and repair door hardware such as electric strikes and electrified hinges.
- Disassemble locks; repairs and replaces worn tumblers, springs and other parts.
- Cut new or duplicate keys and stamps with identification.
- Repair and/or gain access to GSA type safes.
- Issue keys and maintain records of keys issued and returned.
- Maintain records of work performed.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain both mechanical locking and electronic key card systems.
- Train new users in operation of security system equipment.
- Walk clients through step-by-step, hands-on use of security technologies.
- Provide documentation of service and hours worked as well as documentation and completion of reports of inventor.
Important skills, knowledge and abilities for this role:
- Knowledge of low voltage electricity.
- Basic computer skills, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Ability to cut and issue keys, re-key, install and repair locks and hardware.
- Records maintenance o Ability to interpret, implement and maintain pre-defined master key systems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgements.
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and repair both mechanical locking and electronic access control devices.
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures.
- Utilizing building security, lock systems and procedures.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, or one to five (1-5) years recent experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities as specified.
- Certified Registered Locksmith (CRL) by Associated Locksmiths of America.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.