Do you have a passion for technology and innovation?
Are you looking for a company that invests in and values their employees?
Do you want to work for a company of tomorrow…today?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the position you are looking for!
At Ariel Technologies, we exist to complete the mission! As the premier provider of enterprise security solutions, we help our IC, FedGov, and other clients achieve their mission and better service their customers. As a Security Hardware Technician II (that has the ability to obtain and hold a TS/SCI with a CI poly or full scope poly), you will be in a position that allows you to use your knowledge of security control systems and Microsoft Windows platforms to assist our clients in secure locations. You will be an integral part of our team that builds trust by delivering innovative results that complete the mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain security device hardware, to include access control panels, readers and associated hardware for intrusion detection.
- Install, configure and maintain surveillance cameras and associated hardware.
- Install, configure and maintain turnstiles and other perimeter security devices.
- Knowledge of structured cable plant, both copper and fiber.
- Provide preventative maintenance on all devices in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendations and schedule.
- Maintain systems configuration files.
- Provide end user training on physical security equipment including but not limited to vault alarm system.
- Demonstrate proficient problem solving with hardware and software.
- Work in a team environment, communicating and coordinating work among security system administrators, security system engineers.
- Provide emergency response as needed, 24/7.
Important skills, knowledge and abilities for this role:
- Licensed journeyman electrician preferred.
- Ability to obtain OSHA 30 Safety Certification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Functional in Windows (hardware and software).
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment.
Qualification and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or minimum of six (6) years recent or similar technical experience.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.