Security Hardware Technician that has the ability to hold a TS/SCI with a CI poly or full scope poly. This position will require knowledge of security control systems and Microsoft Windows platforms
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain security device hardware, to include Access Control Panels, readers, and associated hardware for intrusion detection.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain surveillance cameras.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain turnstiles and other perimeter security devices.
- Ability to install, configure, maintain other CCTV and security vendor hardware.
- Provide preventative maintenance on all devices in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers recommendations and schedule.
- Provide end user training on physical security equipment including but not limited to vault alarm system.
- Excellent problem solving skills, advanced hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicating and coordinating work among other system administrators, systems engineering teams, mission engineering, management and customers.
- Support the configuration management process, documentation policies, and other project programmatic directives.
- Provide emergency response when needed, 24/7.
- Other duties as required.
- Journeyman Electrician licensed preferred.
- Functional in Windows (hardware and software).
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment.
- Associate degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or minimum of six (6) years recent or similar technical experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- CompTIA A+
Multiple CONUS locations
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.