Do you have a passion for technology and innovation?
Are you looking for a company that invests in and values their employees?
Do you want to work for a company of tomorrow…today?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the position you are looking for!
At Ariel Technologies, we exist to complete the mission! As the premier provider of enterprise security
solutions, we help our IC, FedGov, and other clients achieve their mission and better service their customers.
As a Security Hardware Technician III (that has the ability to obtain and hold a TS/SCI with a CI poly or full scope
poly), you will be in a position that allows you to use your knowledge of security control systems and Microsoft
Windows platforms to assist our clients in secure locations. You will be an integral part of our team that builds
trust by delivering innovative results that complete the mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate basic electronic/electrical skills.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain security device hardware, to include access control panels, readers and associated hardware for intrusion detection.
- Install, configure and maintain analog and network cameras.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain turnstiles and other perimeter security devices.
- Provide preventative maintenance on all devices in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendations and schedule.
- Provide end user training on physical security equipment including but not limited to vault alarm system.
- Demonstrate problem solving for hardware and software applications.
- Work in a team environment, communicating and coordinating work among security system administrators, security system engineers.
- Provide emergency response as needed, 24/7.
- Entry level position.
Important skills, knowledge and abilities for this role:
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment.
- Ability to obtain OSHA 30 Safety certification.
- Valid driver’s licenses in good standing.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS as required.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED,
We reserve the right to modify or revise job descriptions in part on in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by Federal, State or Local law.
- Minimum of one (1) year recent or similar technical experience.