Security Hardware Technician III
Security Hardware Technician that has the ability to hold a TS/SCI with poly. This position will require knowledge of security control systems and Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Demonstrate basic electronic /electrical skills
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain security device hardware, to include Access Control panels, card readers, and associated hardware for intrusion detection
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain CCTV cameras
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain turnstiles and other perimeter security devices
- Provide preventative maintenance on all devices in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers recommendations and schedule.
- Provide end user training on physical security equipment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, advanced hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicating and coordinating work among other system administrators, systems engineering teams, mission engineering, management and customers.
- Support the configuration management process, documentation policies, and other project programmatic directives
- Support emergency response when needed, 24/7
- Other duties as required
- Journeyman Electrician licensed preferred
- Functional in Windows (hardware and software)
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- High School Diploma or GED, or minimum of three (3) years recent or similar technical experience.
- Considered entry level.
- Basic computer skills
- CompTIA A+, Network+ or/and Security+ consider a benefit
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.